dilluns, 16 de febrer del 2015

McDonald's



Hi, my name is Quim and this is my oral presentation about McDonald’s. I'm going to talk about the history of this business, about his products, and his expansion around the world, and my personal opinion about these restaurants.



All started in 1940 in San Bernardino, California, with two brothers: Richard and Maurice Mc Donalds. They opened one restaurant in San Bernardino, which made burgers in a quick time with a good quality. Then, they increased the menu and worsened the quality of the food.

The menu of these restaurant of fast food with a down price has has a high variety. McDonald’s sells Hamburgers with cheese or salad or tomato, or all together, but also sells salads, chips, nuggets, chicken, fish, ice creams, fruit, frizzi drinks... but also, there are children's menus ( happy meals) and other offers.

There are 35.000 locals of McDonald’s in 119 countries in the world.

Personally, I like McDonald’s food, especially cheeseburger and McWrap (is a kevap but of chicken). I know that this food is not healthy, but I like it! I went to McDonalds in Weymouth, in London, and I use to go in Girona and Barcelona.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada